How I Created this Black and White Horse Head Photography
Sainte-Marie-de-la-Mer. Early evening.
I have been photographing the horses of Sainte-Marie-de-la-Mer for over 4 years. The very first time I photographed them, I had visualized two horses breaking through a wall of water with sheer force and intensity. This image consumed me.
When these horses ran through the water with such ferocity, repositioned myself deeper into the water so I could look them in the eye. I knew my opportunity had arrived. As the horses ran towards me, my initial instinct was to get out of their path. But my desire to capture the moment took over… I simply had to bring this vision to life.
I love this image because it demonstrates the power and strength of these magnificent horses possess.
Black and White Horse Head Photography Fine Art Prints
The horse is one of the most beautiful, strong, elegant, and gentle animals. Our horse fine art photo prints, like the black and white horse head photography above, are available in five different sizes. They begin at 8” X 12,” with our largest art prints beings 4 feet by 6.5 feet. Our high-quality prints share the same standard as any high-end art gallery in New York City. We use Kodak metallic photo paper which gives it a unique look and feel. Many of our clients say our wildlife images, especially our black and white horse head photography, bring a positive feeling to their day.
Black and white horse head photography hanging on the living room wall.
A short film behind my color/ black and white horse head photography.
Prints come in the following sizes:
- 8” X 12”
- 17.5” X 26.25”
- 23.5” X 35.25”
- 35.5” X 53.25”
- 43.5” X 65.25”
Finishing options include:
- White Frame
- Black Frame
About Our Prints
LIMITED EDITION PRINTS
- All of our wildlife and portraits limited edition art prints are produced on metallic paper, signed, dated and numbered by Ejaz Khan.
- In order to protect the authenticity of our museum-quality prints, we provide a certificate of authenticity limiting the risk of falsification and duplication.
- Certificates of authenticity are attached to the back of the frame.
- Our prints are so unique, like the biting horse, the yawning puma, and the musk oxen butting heads, you will never see them any other place in the world.
FACE-MOUNTED PLEXI FRAMING
- Our artwork is permanently face-mounted to plexiglass using a clear adhesive.
- A wood brace will be mounted to the back on archival acid-free museum board, along with a french hanging cleat. The cleat could require additional hardware based on the composition of your wall.
- Please note our standard plexiglass has a reflective surface which brings a different kind of feel to our wildlife and portrait images.
- We ship our unframed orders within 2 weeks, travel time could differ based on your location.
- We ship our wooden framed orders within 3-4 weeks, travel time could differ based on your location.
- We ship our plexiglass orders within 4-5 weeks, travel time could differ based on your location.
- Tracking numbers will be provided once the order has been shipped.
Orders are returnable after 5 days of receiving your print.
For further information please contact email@example.com