LIMITED EDITION PRINTS
- All limited edition prints are printed on metallic paper.
- Prints are signed and numbered by the artist.
- Designed to protect the integrity of a Ejaz Khan Earth fine art photograph, the certificate of authenticity minimizes risk of forgery and duplication.
- Certificates of authenticity are provided and come affixed to the back of the frame.
- It is highly recommended that collectors carefully keep and store these certificates, preferably separate from the original work of art.
FACEMOUNTED PLEXI FRAMING
- Artwork is permanently face-mounted to plexiglass using a clear adhesive.
- A wood or aluminum brace will be mounted to the back of each plexi frame, along with a french hanging cleat. The cleat will require additional hardware based on the make of your wall.
- Standard plexiglass has a reflective surface.
- Unframed shipments take one to two weeks to arrive from the date the order is placed.
- Wooden framed shipments take three to four weeks to arrive from the date the order is placed.
- Plexiglass shipments take four to five weeks to arrive from the date the order is placed.
Every piece is custom made to order just for you. As a result, all orders are final as soon as they are placed.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.