LIMITED EDITION PRINTS
- All of our wildlife and portraits limited edition art prints are produced on metallic paper, signed, dated and numbered by Ejaz Khan.
- In order to protect the authencity of our museum quality prints, we provide a certificate of authenticity limiting the risk of falsification and duplication.
- Certificates of authenticity are attached to the back of the frame.
- Our prints are so unique, like the biting horse, the yawning puma, and the musk oxen butting heads, you will never see them any other place in the world.
FACEMOUNTED PLEXI FRAMING
- Our artwork is permanently face-mounted to plexiglass using a clear adhesive.
- A wood or aluminum brace will be mounted to the back on a archival acid free museum board, along with a french hanging cleat. The cleat could require additional hardware based on the composition of your wall.
- Please note our standard plexiglass has a reflective surface wich brings a different kind of feel to our wildlife and potraites images.
- We ship our unframed orders within 2 weeks, travel time could differ based on your location.
- We ship our wooden framed orders within 3-4 weeks, travel time could differ based on your location.
- We ship our plexiglass orders withen 4-5 weeks, travel time could differ based on your location.
- Tracking numbers will be provided once the order has been shipped.
All orders are custom made. Because of this, all orders are deemed final once they are placed.
For further information please contact email@example.com or fill out the form below.