WHO IS EJAZ KHAN?
Ejaz Khan was born in Bombay, India. His Mother was a hairdresser and father was a film director. A lot of his time was spent on film sets during his younger days, where his love of photography was born. There he learned the power of storytelling, drama, and gained an appreciation for cinematic flair. These values stayed with him in his teenage years as his interests blossomed further into the realm of fashion. Seeking adventure and a new beginning, Ejaz left India for New York to combine his passions and become a fashion photographer. He has photographed for fashion magazines such as Vogue, Twill, Noise...
Ejaz has expanded his photographic repertoire to the wildlife world. He borrows from the narrative techniques of the film/ fashion storytelling and transposes them onto his animal subjects. He travels all over the globe to create some stunning artwork. Which can be found at his art gallery in NEW YORK. A keen eye for motion allows him to break apart the seemingly untamable patterns of animal movement and capture striking moments that encapsulate the energy and magic of their behavior.
To see his fashion photography, please visit www.ejazkhanphotography.com
WHERE WERE THE PHOTOGRAPHS TAKEN?
Ejaz Khan has traveled to Oppdal, Norway for the Musk Oxen. The higher Arctic for the Arctic Wolves and Arctic Foxes. Haines, Alaska for the American Bald Eagles. Chile for the Pumas. Camargue, France for Horses.
CAN I SEE THE ART IN PERSON?
Everyone is welcome to OUR ART GALLERY in midtown Manhattan. 260 West 36th street, 2nd floor New York, NY 10018. Horses of Camargue black and white photography fine art prints are currently on display.
HOW CAN I PURCHASE A WILDLIFE FINE ART PRINT?
You can visit our art gallery in New York City by appointment and also purchase art prints through our online art GALLERY.
- We ship our unframed orders within 2 weeks, travel time could differ based on your location.
- We ship our wooden framed orders within 3-4 weeks, travel time could differ based on your location.
- We ship our plexiglass orders within 4-5 weeks, travel time could differ based on your location.
- Tracking numbers will be provided once the order has been shipped.
- Use code PICKUP at checkout to waive your shipping fee and schedule an appointment to pickup your print at our art gallery.
- 260 W 36th street, 2nd floor New York, NY 10018
CAN I TRAVEL WITH EJAZ KHAN?
Ejaz's expeditions are extreme but if you are up to the challenge, visit our TRAVEL WITH US page to learn more.